Make sales with Loyverse POS and accept credit and debit cards with PayPal Zettle
Give your customers the choice of payment methods. Let them pay for in-store purchases by card, cash, or contactless.
Loyverse POS seamlessly integrates with Zettle
- Connect an Zettle card reader via Bluetooth with a mobile device and pair it with Loyverse POS.
- No monthly fixed costs. No rental. No contract. Low transaction rates for card payments.
- With Zettle, you can accept all major debit and credit cards contactless and with a chip such as Visa, Mastercard, Amex, UnionPay, Diners Club, Discover, Maestro, VPay.
- An Zettle card reader can also accept modern contactless payment solutions such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.
Accept all major credit & debit cards and contactless payment methods
- Loyverse POS sends the total transaction amount straight to an Zettle card reader, and hence cashiers won’t have to enter it manually. It means no double entry and fewer errors.
- Offer an option for your customers to choose preset or enter a custom tip amount with credit and debit card payments.
- You can control sales by different payment types at the Reports section of Loyverse Back Office.
- Accepting card payments with Zettle means you get competitive rates, reliable equipment, and superb customer service.
PayPal Zettle is available for merchants in 11 countries
Loyverse POS cooperates with PayPal Zettle to make card payments simple and accessible for everyone. You can also be a part of thousands of small businesses worldwide that today rely on Zettle to get paid. It’s never been so easy!
Get the help you need
Get lightning fast assistance 24/7 from our friendly customer support team.
A comprehensive set of step-by-step guides in 17 languages with video tutorials.
Learn from other sellers on how to use Loyverse and on topics related to business development.
How Do I Get Started?
- Download and install the Loyverse POS app on an iOS or Android device.
- Create your Zettle account and receive a card reader.
- Follow these simple instructions to set it up