Software for Coffee Shop
Focus on creating a unique cafe atmosphere by letting Loyverse POS system do all the job: order management, inventory management, employee management, visual sales analytics, customers loyalty program, and a lot more.
Smooth order management
- Baristas can easily receive and manage orders with Open tickets.
- Assign tickets to tables in your cafe in one click with the predefined tickets.
- Manage open tickets by splitting, merging, and moving items between tickets.
- Assign tickets to different employees.
Organize sales according to your needs
- Customize your menu, bring popular items to the first screen.
- Organize items and categories on separate pages, such as coffee, cakes, fruits etc.
- Add toppings and add-ons to the items in one click by using modifiers.
- Create different dining options, such as “Dine in”, “Take out”, “Delivery”, etc.
- Apply discounts and taxes, and make notes to the items or to the orders.
Make your customers come back
- Give your customers full control on their orders through digital display showing the sale process.
- Motivate customers to visit your cafe again by rewarding them with bonus points with the loyalty program.
- Build personal engagement with your customers and turn them into constant visitors of your coffee shop by rewarding each purchases.
- Remember each client's personal preferences by making notes in the system.
Manage your employees
- Track each employee’s sales performance and make informed business decisions.
- Information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Manage employee access to sensitive information and functions.
- Employees can clock in/out and the system calculates their total hours.
- Identify any cash discrepancy at the end of the shift and track employees’ inaccuracy or manipulations.
Immediately send orders to the kitchen
- Get orders to the kitchen faster and with fewer errors by using kitchen displays or printers.
- Items, quantities, modifiers, item and ticket comments will all appear on the kitchen orders with display or printer.
- Create as many kitchen stations as you need.
Pair any number of kitchen displays and printers with any number of POS devices
Scale your business
- Manage multiple cafes or coffee shop chains under one account.
- Track your sales, inventory, employees, and customers — everything you need to know in one place.
- Track the sales growth or decline compared with the previous day, week, or month, and promptly react to changes.
- Sales by item analytics allow the best-selling items to be determined and therefore, the right purchasing decisions can be made.
Manage your inventory
- Quickly fill up your stock with fresh products with purchase orders.
- Manage stock of produced items and ingredients with the production of composite items.
- Transfer goods between your cafes.
- Keep your stock always accurate by performing counting and stock correction in the Advanced Inventory Software.
Learn how to use the Loyverse POS system with ease
Live Chat support 24/7
The team of our experts is always ready to help you to operate the system directly on the spot in the POS and Back Office.
A comprehensive set of step-by-step guides in 17 languages with video tutorials.
A community for users of Loyverse products. For sharing experience and tips on using the system and other topics for business development.
"Loyverse free POS came along, and blew the competition out of the water. It was intuitive from the beginning, and allowed me to set up the entire menu easily and efficiently. They asked for nothing in return and allowed me to feel like part of the entire process."
"Everyone in the café loves using the product! I love the amazing support... its great to have a team supporting that knows what the end user is gonna need."
"With the help of Loyverse we have transformed a small seaside shop and brought it into the 21 century. Loyverse gives us the power to track and control every aspect of our business. I will be using Loyverse from now on and have already recommended it to some friends in the industry. It will be 100% for me when I can accept credit card payments using android. Many thanks from a very happy shop owner."