Software for Restaurant
Focus on creating a unique restaurant atmosphere by letting our POS system do all the job: order management, inventory management, employee management, visual sales analytics, customers loyalty program, and a lot more.
Smooth order management
- Quickly and accurately receive many orders with open tickets.
- Assign tickets to tables in one click with the predefined tickets functionality.
- Manage open tickets by splitting, merging, and moving items between tickets.
Organize sales according to your needs
- Customize the menu screen according to your needs; organize items and categories by different types.
- Easily add toppings and add-ons to the items by using modifiers.
- Create different dining options, such as “Dine in”, “Take out”, “Delivery”, etc.
- Apply discounts and taxes, and make notes to the items or to the orders.
Immediately send orders to the kitchen
- Get orders to the kitchen faster and with fewer errors using kitchen displays or printers.
- Items, quantities, modifiers, item and ticket comments will all appear on the kitchen orders with display or printer.
- Create as many kitchen stations as you need by using kitchen displays or printers.
Pair any number of kitchen displays and printers with any number of POS devices
Make your customers feel comfortable in your restaurant
- Motivate customers to visit your restaurant again by rewarding them with bonus points using the loyalty program.
- Create a pool of constant visitors of your restaurant.
- Make notes about customers to remember each client's personal preferences and to provide the best service.
Manage your employees
- Track each employee’s sales performance and make informed business decisions.
- Information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Manage employee access to sensitive information and functions.
- Employees can clock in/out and the system calculates their total hours.
- Identify any cash discrepancy at the end of the shift and track employees’ inaccuracy or manipulations.
Scale your business
- Manage your chain restaurants under one account.
- Track your sales, inventory, employees, and customers — everything you need to know in one place.
- Track the sales growth or decline compared with the previous day, week, or month, and promptly react to changes.
- Sales by item analytics allow the best-selling items to be determined and therefore, the right purchasing decisions can be made.
Manage your inventory
- Quickly fill up your stock with fresh products with purchase orders.
- Manage stock of produced items and ingredients with the production of composite items.
- Transfer goods between your locations.
- Keep your stock always accurate by performing counting and stock correction in the Manage stock.
Learn how to use the Loyverse POS system with ease
Live Chat support 24/7
The team of our experts is always ready to help you to operate the system directly on the spot in the POS and Back Office.
A comprehensive set of step-by-step guides in 17 languages with video tutorials.
A community for users of Loyverse products. For sharing experience and tips on using the system and other topics for business development.
"Best Cloud POS out there, I chose Loyverse after trying several apps, It was successfully implemented after testing it for several weeks at Ziryab Restaurant, and I'm planning on using it in another business I'm working on. Also, it's free and affordable when you start adding other features. Things are much more vivid for management with the charts they provide on sales."
"Loyverse is very simple to use and to configure, it has a nice interface, offers stats on sales and best item sold. Also, the customer service is excellent, very friendly, and available every time we need help! I would definitely recommend Loyverse to other small restaurants."
"Thanks a lot for making this application available, it is such an efficient tool for my business. We use an iPad to take order in the waiting line, those orders are sent to the barista’s Kitchen display iPad so they know what to prepare. This has helped our efficiency a lot, especially with milk and tea based drinks. Because we see the order coming in advance, we can infuse the tea in advance and keep a good workflow. Thanks again!"