Using Octopus, expand beyond the boundaries of your physical stores. By integrating your brick-and-mortar store to your website, various marketplaces and price comparison engines, you’re able to sell your in-store products while making sure quantities and prices stay in synch.
Octopus Channel integration with online platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Bigcommerce, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc., empowers brick-and-mortar stores to sell products on global marketplaces more efficiently. Eliminate manual data entry, no more copy pasting, and manage all your products in one place.
Octopus Channel Synchronization with Loyverse POS automatically synchronizes inventory across all marketplaces, eCommerce platforms and physical locations, increasing both customer satisfaction, rankings and deliver better operational efficiency. This, in turn, results in reduced management costs and higher profit margins.
Offering Single Store plan for Loyverse customers at $29 USD/month. One-time Setup Fee starting at $99 USD.
- Automatically upload product catalog information from Loyverse POS to your web store
- Automatically update latest pricing & stocks information from Loyverse to eCommerce store
- Automatically download web store orders into Loyverse POS for fulfilment
- Eliminate duplicate and manual data entry on your website
- Connect multiple retail outlets (Loyverse POS) with your web store
- Enable your customers to order ahead with “buy online - pickup in store”
- The most affordable Omni-Channel solution available
Supported Shopping Carts
- OpenCart (beta)
- Wix (beta)
Supported Online Marketplaces
- Google Shopping
- Google Inventory Ads