Use Zoho Flow to integrate Loyverse with over 500 apps without writing any of code
Connect Loyverse with over 500 cloud applications and automate complex business processes. Create and customize Loyverse integrations, adapt to dynamic business needs, and collaborate with your colleagues to set up centralized workflows.
Here are a few automation ideas to help you get started:
- Create subscribers in MailChimp or Zoho Campaigns when new customers are added in Loyverse
- Create invoices in accounting apps like Zoho Books and QuickBooks when new receipts are created in Loyverse
- Automatically sync inventory items between Loyverse and Zoho Inventory
- Add new leads from Zoho CRM, HubSpot, or Salesforce to Loyverse instantly
Here are some simple steps to create your first Loyverse integration in Zoho Flow:
- Visit zoho.com/flow
- Create an organization account with Zoho Flow
- Take a quick look at how to get started with Zoho Flow, and you'll be good to go.
Loyverse triggers and actions that are supported in Zoho Flow:
- Shift entry added: Triggers when a new shift entry is added
- Customer added: Triggers when a new customer is added
- Receipt created: Triggers when a new receipt is created
- Item added: Triggers when a new item is added
- Create or update customer: Creates a new customer. Updates the details of the customer if the record already exists.
- Create or update supplier: Creates a new supplier. Updates the details of the supplier if the record already exists.
- Create or update variant: Creates a new variant. Updates the details of the variant if the record already exists.
- Create or update item: Creates a new item. Updates the details of the item if the record already exists.